Is your partner overstressed these days? Has body pain and tension become an integral part of your spouse’s day-to-day life? If you connect to these questions, then we have the solution for you. Before the discovery of pain relieving medicines, heating pads and numerous biochemical balms, humans treated their sore bodies through massage.
So, give your partner an intense massage, driving all their woes out. Take a look at these popular massages that will not only ease your partner's stress, but also rejuvenate them thoroughly.
Recommended Read: 6 Outrageously Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Facial Fat In No Time
#1. Head massage
- Rub some oil on your partner's scalp for at least five minutes. Now, continue this process using your fingertips.
- Start working from the top of the forehead while moving downwards. Stretch the eyebrow lines, and work your way to the neck region.
- Finish with smooth strokes originating at the forehead, and terminating at the back of the head.
- Allow the pressure to become lighter towards the end.
Also Read: 7 Days Skin And Body Care Pre-Wedding Beauty Regimen For Soon-To-Be-Brides
#2. Shoulder massage
- Ask your spouse to sit straight, and begin with gentle strokes on your shoulders.
- Squeeze the trapezius muscle (triangular muscles stretching over the back and neck) gently.
- Then, work your way outwards to the shoulders, increasing the pressure gradually.
- Now, bring your hands close to the collar line with thumbs extended. Make small circles on either side of the backbone. Repeat it for two to three times.
#3. Foot massage
This massage works well for your beloved, if he or she is in a field job.
- Start with a moderate amount of cream and rub it between the toes.
- Take special care of the heel and the ball of your feet.
- Finally, take your index finger and slide it between each toe. Do this at least five times.
It guarantees an intense experience and eases all the stress and physical pain as well.
Must Read: 10 Easiest Tricks To Tighten Loose Skin After Weight Loss
#4. Swedish massage
This massage technique involves five basic strokes and can be done on any part of the body.
- Ask your partner to lie down, and then rub the desired area gently using the palm of your hand.
- Gently press the muscle mass where you are working. This step will enhance the blood flow in that region.
- Lubricate the area with a massage lotion, and apply it in a clockwise pattern.
- Once you are done, gently beat the area with your palms. Make sure you give a 10-second break between each beating.
This massage is an instant stress buster, which will make you feel fresh and energetic.
#5. Back massage
- Cover your bed with a cloth to avoid oil stains. Dim the lights, and play some light music to lighten up the mood.
- Make your partner lie down on his/her stomach. Place a folded towel underneath the forehead.
- Now, start rubbing the back with chamomile or lavender oil gently.
- Place one of your hands on the lower back and your other hand over it, and work your way up to the shoulders in small circles.
- Then, press your knuckles on the back and apply moderate pressure on the sides.
- Now, work between the shoulder blade and backbone, in long elongated strokes. Bring both the thumbs to the upper back, and gently drag them down.
- Lastly, apply the twists. So, keep one hand steady while sliding the other horizontally.
Recommended Read: 7 Healthy Reasons Why Massage Is Good For Your Mind And Body
So, just do not let a hectic lifestyle of your partner kill your love life. Just try these massages at home, and give your sweetheart a soothing and relaxing experience.