Oily skin is a nightmare and with the merciless heat of summer, things get worse when it comes to skin. Sweat, dirt, bad mood and oily skin, all at once- what could possibly be more depressing than this? Biologically, oily skin means more secretion of sebum as compared to a normal and dry skin. Quite evidently it calls for a special care, after all, your skin is the first yardstick of your look.
There are numerous ways to treat and take care of oily skin. Hundreds of products are available in the market, but nothing is better than homemade remedies. We should not trust too many chemicals and preservatives all the time, right? To deal with your oily skin, we enlist here 7 homemade summer face packs, their ingredients and methods to prepare.
#1. Besan and curd face pack
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour (besan)
- 2 tbsp curd
- Add besan to curd and mix them well.
- Keep stirring till you have a paste.
- Apply the paste gently on your skin and let it dry.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Removes skin tan.
- Instant fairness.
Also Read: 10 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Body Odour That Really Work
#2. Tomato juice and rice flour face pack
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- Add rice flour to fresh tomato juice and stir the mixture well.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey to it and gently stir again.
- Gently rub the paste on your skin and after letting it dry, rinse it off with cold water.
- Revives your skin immediately.
- Fights pimples due to oiliness.
Also Read: 4 Most Unbelievable Myths About Anti-Ageing Creams Busted
#3. Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) face pack
- 2 tbsp multani mitti
- Rose water
- Take 2 tbsp of multani mitti and 2-3 drops of water to it. Mix them well.
- Add 4-5 drops of rose water to it and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry, you may try a slice of tomato itself and gently rub it on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Magnesium chloride reduces acne.
- Helps in dirt removal from pores.
Must Read: 11 Unheard Ways Mint Leaves Help In Boosting Your Beauty And Health
#4. Mint face pack
- Mint leaves (pudina)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Crush the mint leaves. You may user mixer-grinder for this.
- Pour in few drops of honey to the leaves and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin and let it dry.
- Wash your skin with cold water.
- Mint freshens up the skin and gives an instant glow.
- Fights pathogens settled inside skin pores.
You may like: Beauty And Weight Loss Benefits Of Lemon Detox Diet
#5. Curd and lemon face pack
• 2-3 tbsp curd
• 1 lemon
- Take the curd in a bowl.
- Cut a lemon into two halves.
- Dip the pulpy side of one-half to the curd and gently rub on your skin.
- Let it dry and wash your skin with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Lemon reduces pimples and acne.
- Reduces oiliness instantly.
#6. Crushed orange peel and curd face pack
- Dry and crushed orange peel
- Curd or yoghurt
- Take fresh orange peel and dry it under the sun.
- Use mixer-grinder to crush the peel properly.
- Add curd or yoghurt to it and make a paste.
- Apply the paste, let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
- Orange peel fights blackheads and dark circles.
- Brightens up the skin.
#7. Lemon, honey and oatmeal face pack
- Take lemon juice in a bowl and add honey to it.
- Mix the above with oatmeal properly.
- Smear the paste over your skin and let it dry for a while.
- Rinse off the pack with cold water.
- A mixture of lemon and honey helps in reducing oiliness instantly.
- Immediate freshness and glow.
- Removes unwanted bacteria from pores.
Recommended Read: 5 Beauty And Hair Care Benefits Of Charcoal That Will Enhance Your Beauty In No Time
So, here we are with the easy-to-prepare homemade summer packs for oily skin. Bang on and start taking care of your oily skin. Let it be fresh and radiating always.
AWESOME NEWS! Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Get App
AWESOME NEWS! Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple)