By Ojasvee Last Updated:
Vitamin E is one of those essential components that you need for better health, skin and hair. By incorporating vitamin E into your daily diet, you can get rid of various skin and hair problems. A single vitamin E capsule contains enough oil to cut your dermatologist's bill. If you want perfectly smooth skin, make these easy vitamin E masks with the ingredients lying around in your kitchen.
1. Extract the pulp from the aloe vera stem. Prick a vitamin E capsule and blend the oil with aloe vera.
2. Apply it on your clean face and let it dry completely.
3. Rinse your face with cold water.
This face pack will help you to get rid of the dark spots while nourishing it from the inside out.
Recommended Read: 7 Simple DIY Aloe Vera Hair Masks That Strengthen Your Hair
1. Mix glycerin, rose water and vitamin E oil together and apply it on clean skin.
2. You can let it stay overnight or for 4-5 hours.
3. Rinse it off with water and pat dry.
This face mask will make your skin unbelievably softer. For all those who have been praying for baby soft skin, this face mask is all that they need.
1. Pop open the vitamin E capsules and mix them with the papaya pulp.
2. Add rose water and mix well.
3. Apply it on your face and let it dry.
4. Wash off with water
This is a cleansing face mask. Papaya helps in removing tan while vitamin E nourishes the skin. The rose water gives the skin a natural glow.
Recommended Read: 10 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil
1. Mix yoghurt and egg in equal parts and pop open a vitamin E oil capsule in the mix.
2. Mix the elements well and apply them on your face. Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Scrub it off and wash it with cold water.
Yoghurt will gently exfoliate your skin and egg will lighten your complexion. Vitamin E will help in moisturising your face.
1. Mix both the ingredients together and make a smooth paste.
2. Apply it on your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
These 2-ingredients face masks will make your skin glow and acne disappear.
1. Mix oats powder and pulp of a mango together to form a thick paste.
2. Add the oil from 1 vitamin E capsule to it and mix well.
3. Apply the face mask to your face and neck.
4. Let it dry and scrub it off. Wash the skin with cold water.
This face mask will tighten up your skin and easily reverse the ageing process.
Vitamin E is a humble substance that will make your skin wonderful without costing you a bomb. Apply these masks on your face and relax. Let the ingredients work their magic and give you baby soft and spot-free skin.
The skin of your face needs the most pampering. Shedding skin cells and regenerating new ones are natural processes, which occur on a daily basis. However, with age, the rejuvenation process slows down. This is when face packs are required. The markets offer a plethora of face packs. However, thoseRead More