By Damini Berry Last Updated:
Rajesh Khanna is called the King of Romance and not without a reason. His charm was incomparable, his smile held a roguish innocence, the tilt of his head left many hearts fluttering and his twinkling eyes seemed to hold the promise of seven stars.
1. Yeh Shaam Mastani – this song perfectly characterizes the lightheadedness we were talking about. Weather does tend to make you romantic and drawn to your love, no?
2. Yeh reshmi Zulfein – Mohammed Rafi’s baritone voice, Rajesh Khanna’s expressions and Laxmikant’s music…awesome combination
3. Roop Tera Mastana – The playful beats and subtly suggestive lyrics make this song very charming. An evergreen favorite with the extra romantic types.
4. O Mere Dil ke Chain – Tell your girl you feel absolutely restless when you don't get to meet her, see her and be with her with this melodious song.
5. Kora Kaagaz tha yeh mann mera – very sweet, romantic and nice. Perfect song if you have proposal on your mind.
6. Chingaari koi bhadke – The restlessness that comes with falling in love is comes is beautifully portrayed with the intoxicating music.
7. Mere Dil mei aaj kya hai – Again, a perfect proposal song. The anticipation in the lyrics and the overflowing love is sure to set the mood for what is to come.
8. Hamei Tumse Pyaar Kitna – Everybody who’s been in love has hummed this song at least once. The best part of the lyrics, “tumhe koi aur dekhe, toh jalta hai dil…”
9. Yu hi tum mujhsey baat – This song has Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna dancing on a Yacht’s deck and the chemistry between them is superb.
10. Yeh jo Mohabbat hai – Aah, the pain that comes with falling in love and this song gives you the strength to endure a heartbreak. I’d say this song prepares you for the trials and tribulations of loving someone more than your life.
With the immense love for cricket that Indians have in their hearts, every season of the Indian Premier League will be a hit. The stadiums filled with an over-enthusiastic audience, cheerleaders cheering for their teams, owners of the teams and families of the cricketers rooting from the VIP stands andRead More