Losing weight is everyone's desire, but sometimes, it becomes our biggest nightmare. We have all fallen for numerous fad diets and workout routines. More than often, these diets and workouts are so tough that either we end up doubting ourselves or we simply give up. It is imperative to stay fit to have wholesome heathy lifestyle, but for that, we lack both time and motivation. If that is the case with you, we have something that could rescue you.
Recommended Read: Any Of These 5 Drinks Before Workout, And All Your Efforts Go In Vain
If you are tired of trying various things that have not given you the desired results, then we have a secret ingredient that will work like magic. Just incorporate this inexpensive ingredient from your kitchen in your daily diet and you will see tremendous results. We are talking about the humble garlic. No, we aren't kidding because it actually works.
Benefits of garlic
The use of garlic as a medicine for treating various ailments has been mentioned everywhere. Many researchers claim that garlic can help in losing weight as well. This is how garlic can help you to stay fit:
- It controls binge eating by stimulating the satiety hormones.
- It boasts metabolism by releasing norepinephrine.
- It helps in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It also breaks down the stored fat.
- It is a natural detox ingredient.
- It prevents heart strokes by dissolving blood clots.
- It is rich in sulphur, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, amino acids and vitamins A, C, and E.
- It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial in nature.
Simple ways to include garlic in your daily routine
Whether you are someone who is always on the go or a laid-back person, these are some ways through which you can incorporate garlic into your diet.
You May Also Like: Premature Breast Sagging Is Common; Here's What You Can Do To Prevent It
#1. Raw garlic
- Chew 2 garlic pods on an empty stomach or before going to bed.
- Use raw garlic in sauces, dips, salads and sandwiches.
#2. Garlic juice
- Consume 1 teaspoon of garlic juice with 1 glass of lukewarm water. You can add honey to it as well.
- You can mix garlic juice with lemon juice and water to enhance the flavour.
- You can mix garlic juice with apple cider vinegar and honey. Consume it daily before breakfast with a glass of lukewarm water.
#3. Garlic and milk
- Stir 2 crushed garlic pods in a cup of raw milk.
- Wait for 10 minutes so that allicin can be released and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Crush 3 garlic cloves and boil them in a glass of milk.
- When the quantity is reduced to half, add a pinch of black pepper and consume.
Don't Miss: 7-Day GM Diet Plan Is Actually The Fastest Way To Lose Weight
#4. Ginger and garlic
- Add 4 chunks of grated ginger and 4 minced garlic cloves to 500 ml water.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain the mix and your alkalizing diet water is ready.
- You can even add cinnamon to it for better results.
#5. Garlic, ginger and aloe vera
- Blend a scoop of Aloe Vera gel, 1 chunk of ginger and 2 pods of garlic together with 1 tablespoon of honey and juice of one lemon.
- Consume 3 tbsp of the mixture thrice a day for weight loss.
#6. Garlic and cucumber
- Blend together 4 garlic cloves, 3 leaves of lettuce, 1/2 celery stalk, 3 pepper corns, 2 steamed asparagus, half cucumber and 1 teaspoon flax seeds.
- Drink it daily for healthy weight loss.
Do Check Out: 13 Bollywood Celebrities And Their Jaw-Dropping Fat To Fit Transformations Will Stun You
#7. Garlic and red wine
- Mix 12 pods of crushed garlic in half a litre of red wine.
- Mix well and store the mixture in a closed glass jar under direct sunlight for two weeks.
- Consume 1 teaspoon of this syrup thrice a day.
These are some very simple ways in which you can increase your daily consumption of garlic. Garlic is one magical ingredient that can be found in every household. By consuming this simple vegetable daily, you can achieve a healthy weight loss. Just go and shop for garlic if you want to lose weight without swimming in a pool of sweat!
Next Read: 8 Super Exciting Ways To Lose Weight And Stay Healthy Without Going To A Gym