Pranitha Subhash Reacts To Trolls Who Criticised Her Picture Of Sitting At Husband's Feet

Pranitha Subhash reacted to trolls, who criticised pictures of her sitting at her husband's feet. Read on to know more!

img

By Ekta Chanana Last Updated:

Pranitha Subhash Reacts To Trolls Who Criticised Her Picture Of Sitting At Husband's Feet

Indian actress, Pranitha Subhash got trolled for following her tradition. While trollers leave no celebrity to troll, the gorgeous actress also got criticised for simply following her traditions. For the unversed, Pranitha Subhash tied the knot with Nitin Raju in an intimate ceremony on May 30, 2021. Later, in 2022 the couple embraced parenthood with the arrival of their daughter, Arna.

Pranitha's pictures from Bheemana Amavasya puja rose many eyebrows as people trolled her for sitting at the feet of her husband, Nitin. The actress had shared pictures of the same on her IG handle. The netizen bashed her and linked her picture to patriarchy. For those who don't know, in the picture, Pranitha was performing a ritual married women perform for the long life of their husbands.

Recommend Read: RJ Anmol Celebrates 13 Years Of Proposing Amrita Rao, Books World's Longest Table For Their Lunch

Recently, in an interview with ETimes, Pranitha Subhash reacted to the trolls, who bashed her for her picture. She shared that people have opinions. While 90 per cent liked her picture, the other 10 per cent didn't, and she believes in ignoring them. She share that she was following a ritual that she has grown up watching. She said:

"Well, everything in life has two sides. But in this case, 90 per cent of the people had a good word to say. The rest, I ignore. Just because I’m an actor and the field is known for its glamour, does not mean that I cannot follow a ritual that I have grown up watching and completely believe in. All my cousins, neighbours and friends have also done it. I did the puja last year too when I was newly married, but hadn’t shared the picture then."

Pranitha further shared that she has always been a traditional girl at heart and loves anything that involves rituals and values. She also emphasised how one can have modern thinking and yet be rooted. She was quoted as saying:

"In fact, this isn’t new to me. I’ve always been a traditional girl at heart and love anything that has do with values, rituals and family at its core. Being homely is what I’ve always liked and so is living in a joint family. Besides my parents, I’ve also grown up being surrounded by aunts, grandmothers and uncles and I like it that way. Sanatana dharma is a concept that is so beautiful and embraces one and all and I am a firm believer of that. One can be forward-thinking and modern, but that does not mean one forgets one’s roots."

A while ago, Pranitha shared pictures of her daughter and revealed her face on her Instagram handle. In the photo, Pranitha was decked up in a gorgeous white dress, and her baby girl was wrapped in a white swaddle, and her look was completed with a lacey hairband. Alongside it, Pranitha had revealed her daughter's name. She had written:

"Arna"

We totally agree with Pranitha Subhash's viewpoint! What about you?

Next Read: Rakhi Sawant Meets Boyfriend, Adil Khan's Parents, Says, 'Jo Mae Soch Rahi Thi Wo Bilkul Nahi Hua'

BollywoodShaadis