Who doesn’t want to show-off that shiny and smooth back in a sexy ensemble? But there is something very stubborn that’s getting in your way. It’s none other than the acne breakouts on your back that stops you from having an edge over the others.
Well, why should the patchy and discomforting acne become the reason you give up on deep neck blouses, backless and other bold ensembles? It’s time to banish them from your back and tackle them like a professional. Just use these simple and effective remedies as your ‘back up’ plan.
#1. Oatmeal and curd pack
Treat your skin to oatmeal and curd and see the results like never before. While oatmeal acts as an exfoliator and removes excess oil, curd leaves your skin moisturised. Together the concoction will prove magical to enhance the complexion of your back.
- Blend 3 tablespoons oatmeal into the powder.
- Add a tablespoon or two of curd and apply it on your back.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and then go for a warm bath.
- Repeat it twice a week to have a flawless and glowing back.
Also Read: 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Pimples And Acne Naturally, Also Remove Acne Scars
#2. Rice powder and tomato scrub
You can blindly rely on rice and tomato to have an acne-free back. Rich in Vitamins, tomato vanishes from the marks and rice powder too leaves your skin clear of scars and patches. In fact, the combo tackles the acne that makes the skin texture rough and coarse.
- Crush a tomato and mix it with rice powder.
- Apply the pulp on the affected area and rub gently with tiny circular movements.
- Wash with cold water after 30 minutes.
- The phenomenon will reduce the occurrence of acne and will also treat tanning of the back.
Recomended Read: 7 Benefits Of Rice Powder For Your Flawless Skin And Long Hair
#3. Turmeric and besan pack
Indians swear by this magical treatment of turmeric and besan (gram flour). The products together help keep a lot of skin issues at bay including the back acne. They help in absorbing excess oil that causes acne and helps in lightening the marks.
- Mix turmeric and gram flour (besan) to form a paste.
- You can add curd as well for a soothing effect on the back.
- Apply it as pack and leave for half an hour.
- Rinse it off to have a cleaner looking and acne-free back.
You May Also Like: 10 Amazing Fruits That Makes Skin Soft And Healthy; Fruit Diet For Beautiful Face
#4. Salt-water bath
Salt is not only effective for an acne-prone back but is also a sensuous ingredient which is therapeutic and rejuvenating. A nice long soak in salt water will dry out oily patches, make your skin supple and relax a stiff back. Needless to say, abrasive nature of the salt also helps exfoliate your skin naturally.
- Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water.
- Add a ladle full of salt to the water.
- Scrub gently while bathing.
- Soak yourself for about 20 minutes.
- You will love to see the pigmentation vanishing away from your back.
Also Checkout: 9 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Sea Salt And The Ways You Can Use It For Skin Care
#5. Tea tree oil pack
Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory tea tree is one of the few remedies that are worth trying. The compound Terpinen present in tea tree oil kills the bacteria that cause acne. You too can swear by this popular beauty hack.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to 1-cup water.
- Use a large cotton ball to apply the solution on the back.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes at least. Wipe it off or take a refreshing bath.
- Repeat thrice a week.
- It helps shrink the pores and hence reduces the acne breakout.
#6. Cinnamon and honey mask
It is one of the quickest home remedies to get rid of the back acne. Honey helps moisturize the skin and clears away oil, dirt and bacteria. Cinnamon contains strong anti-bacterial properties that kill the acne-causing bacteria.
- Grind some cinnamon into a powder and add 2 tablespoons honey and lemon to it.
- Apply it as a pack on your back and leave for 15 -20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat regularly.
- The process helps tackle the build-up of oil and hence reduces acne.
Don't Miss: The Health Benefits Of Drinking 'Fruits Infused Water', The Ultimate Weight Loss Secret
#7. Lemon juice and orange pulp
The citric acid and Vitamin C in lemon juice make it powerful to remove dead skin cells and encourage new skin growth. The anti-bacterial properties help remove blackheads and dry out acne.
- Apply fresh squeezed lemon juice on your clean back.
- Let it dry as you dress in comfortable clothing.
- Wash it off with warm water after half an hour.
- Repeat daily for at least a week to prevent acne and have a whitening effect.
- Those who have sensitive skin are not advised to use lemon or citrus fruits.
Also Checkout: Don't Forget To Buy These 15 Fruits From The Market Next Time For Flat Stomach And Quick Weight Loss
#8. Aloe vera pack
Power-house of nutrients, vitamins, antifungal and regenerative properties, aloe vera is always your best beauty bet. It not only kills the acne-causing elements but also encourages the growth of new cells in the affected area.
- Take a freshly-cut aloe vera pulp and turn it into an acne-fighting mask.
- Take the gel, apply on your back and let it dry.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily to heal back acne breakouts.
- The method also treats redness, tanning and acts as a wonderful skin hydrator.
Recommended Read: 7 Easy-To-Prepare Aloe Vera Hair Masks That Boost Hair Growth And Increase Volume
#9. Sandalwood powder pack
The queen of all beauty regimes, sandalwood powder has anti-microbial properties. It can help you bid adieu the zits, pimples, blackheads and acne on your back.
- Mix sandalwood powder with a few drops of rose water (gulab jal) to form a paste.
- Apply it as a pack on your back. Rinse with cold water and repeat.
- The vitamins and minerals present in it help in cell renewal and rejuvenation.
Recommended Read: 7 Best Home Remedies For Pimples And Acne That Work Fast; Remove Acne Scars
So, girls whether it’s a stringy choli for the dandiya night or a backless gown for the upcoming cocktail party, you are all set to don the apparels of your choice. Just a little change in your usual skincare routine and it could mean a flawless and acne-free back.