For many, Vaastu Shastra is an integral aspect of planning everything. Seeing its ample benefits, more and more people are now adopting Vaastu Shastra practices, while planning their lives and lifestyle. Right from building homes or offices to the matters concerning money, health and married life, Vaastu Shastra is becoming omnipresent around us.
Bonds of love and matrimony is an aspect of life where people are always looking for a blissful and joyful ever-after. A little cosmic luck can certainly help couples achieve their dreams of a perfect life together. Vaastu makes the environment around couples more favourable for love and peace. Since, the bedroom is the most important place for couples, where they can instil faith and love in their marital knot; here are some Vaastu tips with which couples can enhance love and prosperity in their relationship.
- Bedroom should always be in south-west or north-west direction. This will spark love and understanding between the partners. North-east and south-east sides of the house should be avoided at all costs.
- The couple should always keep their heads towards the south. This way the positive magnetic energy that flows from the north can easily enter their body, without disrupting flow of blood or affecting sleep.
- The bed should never be a metal or a wrought iron one. Preferably, use a wooden bed to ease any tension between partners. Also, the bed should always be of a regular shape.
- Always use light colours for the master bedroom, such as light blue, soft green or rose-pink. Also, the room should be uncluttered, so that it becomes conducive for a soothing ambience.
- Wife should always sleep on the left side of the bed and the husband should take the right side. This will ensure a smooth and loving relationship.
- On a double bed, it is advisable to use a single bed mattress, always. Couples should avoid going for a double mattress. This is important for instilling harmony and positivity in the marital relationship.
- No electrical gadgets should find a way into the bedroom. Even if there are any electronics kept in the room, just make sure that they are kept at a good distance from the bed. The electro-magnetic wave of these gadgets not only disrupts sleep but also increases tensions and rifts between partners.
- Mirrors should never be placed in a couple’s bedroom, as they lead to misunderstandings and quarrels. If there is a mirror in the bedroom, it is best that it should be kept covered, especially during the night. It is also important to keep the room well-lit for free-flowing communication and unflinching love.
It never harms anyone to add some cosmic luck to their love and marriage. Vaastu Shastra practices can certainly help couples in attracting positive energies towards their relationship. So, couples can use these tips to attain a more soothing and peaceful atmosphere around them and to maintain harmony in their relationship.