Rana Daggubati is not just an actor! He is also a producer, a photographer and a visual effects (VFX) co-ordinator. Indeed, this handsome young man is a powerhouse of talent. He has worked in Tamil, Telugu as well as Hindi cinema.
He is most well-known for starring in films like Dum Maaro Dum, Baby and his most recent film, Baahubali: The Beginning.
Recommended Read: Revealing The Health And Fitness Secrets Of 'Baahubali' Actor And Heartthrob Prabhas
Needless to say, he puts in a lot of effort to look this great, every single day! To maintain a body of steel like Rana’s, it is essential to follow a detailed workout regime as well as a diet plan.
Would you like to know what exactly it is that Rana Dagubatti does to have such a fit body? Well then, read on!
Do Check Out: 7 Diet Tips You Can Follow For A Healthy Body And Mind
His fitness secrets:
- He gets up early every morning. That is the first key to staying fit.
- He visits the gym twice in a day. In the morning, he works out for half an hour and in the evening, he works out for one hour.
- Every morning, Rana performs cardio. This is duly followed by a couple of ab exercises and a series of moves for strength maintenance.
- In the evenings, Rana again begins his workout session with a round of cardio. This is then followed by weight lifting.
- He gives special attention to working out his chest muscles and his triceps.
- He regularly does push ups and pull ups, as they help build up your core.
You May Like: 12 Grooming Mistakes That Grooms-To-Be Must Stop Making Right Now
His diet secrets:
- For breakfast, Rana consumes a bowl of oatmeal that’s sprinkled with healthy nuts. He also eats five slices of brown bread with egg whites and vegetables. He polishes it off by eating fruits like watermelons or papaya.
- At precisely 11 in the morning, he eats a quick snack. This snack is essentially a healthy protein shake and some fruits.
- For lunch, he eats fish as it contains lots of proteins. He eats his fish along with a dish of greens or other vegetables.
- A good amount of time before heading off for his evening workout session, Rana eats four brown bread slices and four bananas each.
- Rana eats his dinner at about 9 pm. This meal is always rich in proteins and he always starts it off with salads.
- He steers clear from smoking and drinking.
Recommended Read: 5 Awesome Fitness Tips From Ranbir Kapoor That Can Get You A Drool-Worthy Body Like Him
It sure seems like Rana Dagubatti is following his diet and fitness plan to the core. His sculpted body speaks for itself! So, if you want to look like this ruggedly handsome actor, start following his regime and you will see the results.