Everyone wants glowing and gorgeous skin. But, due to harsh sun, immense pollution, and unhealthy lifestyle, this is becoming a difficult task to achieve. You can go for endless beauty treatments or pick-up some over-the-counter products. However, this can easily burn a few holes in your pocket and can leave your skin damaged. So, here are a few simple and effective tricks that can help you get a naturally glowing skin, right at home.
Get naturally clean and radiant skin, instantly:
- Papaya makes your skin radiant and works like a magic on tanned skin. Mash a few pieces of a ripe papaya and apply the paste on your face for a few minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water. This will bring a nice glowing charm to your face.
- Make a paste by mixing gram flour with turmeric powder. Add a few drops of lemon juice it, along with some yoghurt. Apply this mask evenly on your face and let it dry before rinsing it off. This pack will cleanse and tighten your skin.
- Yoghurt works as a natural moisturiser for your skin. Apply some yoghurt on your face to make your skin soft and to restore its natural acidic blanket. It also helps your skin to fight signs of premature ageing.
- If you have dry skin, then use aloe vera. Apply some aloe vera gel on your face to reduce blemishes and wrinkles. Its antioxidant properties help in repairing damaged skin cells and rejuvenating the skin.
Naturally exfoliate your skin:
- Use steam to exfoliate your skin. It is an easy way to open up clogged pores and remove dead skin cells. Pour some boiling water in a kettle and put your face over the water. Cover your head with a towel. Do this for 10-15 minutes. You can add some herbs to the water, such as thyme, rosemary, lime or lavender. After this, apply a face pack or cream to close your open skin pores.
- Make a paste by mixing honey, lemon juice and kosher salt. Use this as a scrub. It will help to exfoliate and sterilise your skin, naturally.
- Make a mixture of gram flour and grinded almonds. This scrub will exfoliate your dead skin and renew its natural glow. If you have dry skin, then add some un-boiled milk to the mix.
Use natural bleach on face:
- Potatoes are very effective natural bleaching agent. Slice thin pieces of potatoes, pour a few drops of water on its surface and then rub them gently on your skin. This will make your skin look lighter and younger.
- Lemon also has skin lightening properties. Apply some lemon juice directly on your acne spots, either with hands or using a cotton bud. The citric acid in the juice would help clearing the spots. It will also remove dirt and clean your skin. But, people with sensitive skin should not use large quantities of lemon on their skin.
- To make herbal bleach at home, grind a few carrots along with one tomato, one cucumber and some coriander. Add a few drops of lemon in it. Leave the mixture in fridge for about fifteen minutes. Apply it evenly on the face and neck, using finger tips or a brush. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with water. You can use this treatment at least once a week.
So, there is no need to spend money on those countless skin treatments or chemically-treated beauty products. Use these effective remedies to get naturally beautiful, clear and glowing skin at home.